This page is designed to help communicate ideas. These are questions you need to consider.
What is the Purpose of Your Website?
- To gain a favorable impression of the company?
- To develop a qualified list of prospects?
- To sell products directly taking credit card information?
- To encourage potential customers to contact us?
- To make available product information and price lists to distributors or customers.
- To strengthen brand identification.
Header Graphics and other graphic elements
It is very helpful if we can see your company's letterhead, brochures, catalog, etc. so we can see how you present your company image.
- Is your company Logo incorporated in the website header?
- Do you have photos or drawings of product?
- Is there a typeface preference?
- Do you have a preferred color scheme and accents?
Basic Page Elements
These are the important items which appear on nearly every web page on your site (except the "home" page). Page titles which show at top of Web browser only Top-of-page graphic based on the design of the masthead graphic Page Title in larger type.
Photos, Graphics, Animations, Sound, and Video
You must own the copyright to, or have permission from the copyright owner to use any photos, graphics or video you use on the website.
Photos you supply us by sending the digitized images on a CD/DVD or via email in a JPEG (.jpg), GIFF (.gif) PDF, or PNG format.
Stock photos obtained from istockPhoto.com or Gettimages.com (You write down the photo number and inform us of your choices, and which page each photo goes on.)
Animated GIF images and high quality photo images are available from iStockPhoto.com and other sources.
We can also make animations and or flash headers/banners for an extra charge. We also have some lower cost alternatives.